5.22.2010

Where Did May Go??

It's a busy week in the Forever&After house, with birthdays {particularly Roman's} anniversaries {ours! teeheehee!!}, and this year, a friend's wedding! So of course, there has been no time to blog! Here is the quick rundown:

Yesterday, one of my very good friends got married. Good, as in going into the sixth grade, and coming out together alive, good. I'm honored that I was a bridesmaid, and got to stand by her for one of the biggest days of her life! It was a beautiful ceremony (I only teared up a couple times!) and the reception was a blast! Chazz even came and was amazing for his daddy all day! Of course, once the reception started, he flirted his way around.

We also got into a house that we liked. It wasn't our first pick, but it is still a great place. It's a little out of town, with a nice fenced yard for the mutts, and a creek along the back. We're waiting for the new carpet and appliances, and then we get to move in.

Buh-Bye lil old apartment!

Roman's 23rd birthday is on Monday, and I'm still thinking of what to do! Maybe a picnic?

And the greatest part of May??
Tomorrow is our 1 Year Anniversary! It has gone by pretty dang fast, and it's still somewhat of a shock to us both. We have a babysitter lined up, so it's out on the town for a little fun!
In celebration, tomorrows post is going to be epic. And a little embarassing... I'm writing our love story, complete with pictures of us circa 17yrs old. Epic I tell ya!

But that's all I can say until tommorow's post!! And thanks for all of the comment/vote lovins, I promise I'll get back after all of this madness is over!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: