5.14.2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Chazz!


Wow. My Little Man is 6 months already! The big .5! And my, how you have grown:




Chazz,
Six months ago, I was holding a beautiful stranger. Your sweet dark eyes looked only to me. Now I'm lucky if you'll hold still long enough to see your cute face! And you are no longer a stranger. You have a budding little personality, all your own! You are talkative and sweet. Keen and adventurous. There's no fooling you! You are a momma's boy through and through and love to snuggle. You often bury your face in my chest and giggle, which is the cutest thing ever!


But you always have time to be one of the guys and sit in your Bumbo seat watching Daddy intently. You save your biggest smiles for your him. I love the heart to heart conversations you have with him. Your little face has so much emotion and expression! And sometimes, he's the only one who can get you to nap!


Everwhere we go, someone mentions how happy, sweet, or handsome you are. And I beam with pride! You have your Daddy's big heart, and Mommy's looks. My tan sweetheart with those dark curls.

You did wonderful at your appointment. On the way, you surprised me with a new sound. "Dadadada" all the way there! You smiled at Dr. Gill and showed off all of your skills for the nurse. You only cried for 4-5 seconds after your shots, but I squeeked Mr. Elephant and all was right and good in the world! You are getting smarter by the day! And oh-so-tough. You roll and spin and inch to get around. You push your tummy up off of the ground, sometimes even to your toes like a push up! You seem to learn something new everyday to surprise us with. You're growing up too fast for mom! Cut it out, already!

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Monkey-Man!

All my love,
Mom



~~6 Month Stats~~

Weight:- 14.5 lbs
Length:- 26 inches
Diaper size: 3
Clothing size: 6 Months
Sleeping: More time in my bed than his!
Eating: Besides BM, he has tried rice and oatmeal, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce, bananas, avacado, prunes, peas, mango, carrots, pear, and watered down prune juice.
Fave toy: Monkey Ball
Fave thing to do: Deep belly laughs :)
Latest milestones: Creeping, rolling, socializing, pulling up
Babbling: I heard a couple DaDaDaDa's today! -5/12
Newest item/toy: The Sippy
Tooth Count: zero- still waiting!
I look forward to: Crawling. I think. And some "Mamama's"
Fave Pic:


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: